Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A new day, a new recipe, a new blog

So, it's probably painfully obvious that I've never done anything like this before, so I'll need you all to bear with me. I figured that I spend enough time futzing around on everyone else's blogs so maybe I should try starting my own! Only problem being that I have NO idea what I want to do, and a very difficult time focusing. I'm thinking food, hair, puppies, clothes...and not necessarily in that order! So we might as well start this adventure off right, with a little photo I took of a VERY delicious vegetarian couscous soup I just made. It's been pretty dreary up here lately, seems like it's never going to quit raining! Although I guess icky weather makes for a perfect excuse to cozy up in the kitchen and make a super delicious batch of soup to warm myself up with. One word...YUM! :)

Go find the recipe in the RECIPE section of my blog! Hope you enjoy! :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2671405/midwest-eskimo-kissess?claim=ey97hhbs8zd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment