Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

Alright folks, I made some promises earlier this week to try out some new recipes and post them, so here they are! First up is a DELICIOUS Tomato Basil Pizza made with fresh ingredients for the toppings. I'm not going to lie to you, it's really straightforward and basic, but that doesn't lessen how flippin delicious and yummy it is! Just take a look at it!


The other pizza recipe I'm going to share is my Enchilada Pizza. I am proud to say that I made this one up all on my own and I'd be a liar if I told you that this wasn't one of THE tastiest pizzas I've made. The flavor on it is insane. The enchilada sauce/salsa combo for the sauce gives this pie a nice overall spice, while the flavors are bold and rich. It's been a big hit every time I've made it at work and I'm hoping you enjoy it as much as everyone else has. Look at the colors on this thing, it's unreal!


And that's just the pepper onion mix that's part of the topping. The finished, uncooked pizza looks a little like this:


For those of you with freakish eagle eyes, yes, half of that pizza has chicken on it. I made these pizzas this weekend while I was at work, and since not everyone shares my love of meatless food, I like to indulge them every now and then. What can I say, I'm just a nice person. ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment