Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Treats!



What better way to treat yourself on a miserably hot day than with a fresh strawberry shortcake! I was at work the other day and someone came in a dropped off a whole bucketful of fresh picked strawberries, and I kid you not, I had the recipe for a shortcake/sweet scone in my pocket that I was planning on making later on. It was like a predestined event of epic occasions. So I baked, sent some folks to the store to pick me up some whipped cream (obviously making it from scratch would be WAY better) and created this personal slice of after dinner heaven. Try it. Love it. The recipe for the "cake" will be eventually listed in my recipe section under scone. If you just have to have it before then, just shoot me an email! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment