Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who Doesn't Love a Sandwich?!

Only a bizarre food communist, that's who! As far as I'm concerned they are one of the most satisfying, tasty quick treats out there! This one is a sure-fire winner seeing as it has all the right "stuff." Veggies, cheese, bread and a zesty sauce. It's a win win type of sandwich. Without a doubt. I experimented with this one while I was at work. We wanted something quick and easy and totally delicious...and it happened! Honestly, living up on the Iron Range of Minnesota I ran into a lot of carnivores who only partook in two things...meat and more meat. But luckily enough for me they didn't mind me throwing in a vegetarian meal or three a week, as long as they still tasted good. And I have to give credit where credit is due, everyone was WAY more open-minded about it than I expected them to be. And because of that the house I worked in ate better, healthier and more creative foods than most of the north country combined. So try this one out. There isn't anything in it that would disappoint you, be you a meatist or a veggies-only type of person. What's the worst that could happen? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment